Dr. Paul Hahn has a sincere concern for his patients. He is committed to producing superior results for each patient that comes to Smile Columbia. Dr. Paul Hahn is determined to attain a high level of dental excellence in the results he achieves with every patient. This dedication is evident in his extensive training and use of the most technologically advanced equipment, as well as the highest quality dental materials.
A graduate of Tufts University School of Dental Medicine in Boston, Massachusetts, Dr. Paul Hahn entered the United States Army Dental Corps and was stationed right here in Columbia at Fort Jackson. Once he experienced the beauty of South Carolina, Dr. Hahn decided to stay and open a private practice after fulfilling his obligation to the U.S. Army.
Dr. Paul Hahn has attended numerous continuing education courses, continuums, and seminars, to remain at the forefront of cosmetic and restorative dentistry:
- Currently Attending LVI’s CORE Continuum of Courses for advanced training as a cosmetic and neuromuscular dentist
- The Ultimate Aesthetic Dentistry Courses in New York City
- The Ross Nash Esthetic Epitome Seminars in Charlotte
- The United States Dental Institute Orthodontic Course Series in Atlanta, Charlotte and Toronto
- The Invisalign®Seminar in Atlanta & Charlotte
- DOCS Sedation Course in Washington, DC
- The Mini Dental Implant Sendax Course in New York City
- Periodontal Institute Implant Surgery Skills, Atlanta
Dr. Paul Hahn is a member of the following dental organizations:
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (AACD)
- Academy of General Dentistry (AGD)
- Dental Organization for Conscious Sedation (DOCS)
- Greater Columbia Dental Society (GCDS)